Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Parents Failing Hard 2


Josh Smith sent me this story a couple of weeks ago. Its kind of hard to title this one Parents Failing Hard when what this mother does rules so hard. Judy H. Viger, 33, was arrested last month for hiring strippers, plural, for her sons 16th birthday. Now, that is ratchet as hell. I fully understand that. But it rules as well! Along the way a lot of mistakes were made that ended with her behind bars and her son wondering what the big deal was. Viger found and paid for these strippers to show up. She’s being charged with five counts of child endangerment I guess because titties are dangerous.

Beffft berfffay efffer!!!

At a bowling alley, yes a bowling alley, her son along with some of his friends were given lap dances. Judging from this picture what I thought were lap dances involve having a stripper have her cooch in your face. Nope. You keep that thing away from me, missy! I bet you’re wondering how this story even got out. How could a night of fun and debauchery for a teen end with a mother arrested? Fucking Facebook.

Why, oh why, cant people not post shit?! Its like when a teacher that is hot as hell gets arrested because the dude’s friend talks about it or has their parents find out. One of the boys who we shall call Dummy McCockblock decided to post pictures from this party and one of his parents saw them and called the police. That sucks. If anyone is reading this and is thinking about posting certain pictures on the internet…don’t. Just keep them to yourself.

Like this. I sound not be able to find this on the internet.

I’m surprised the strippers look as well kept as they do. No visible stab wounds or anything. I imagine that when I was 16 and still sitting at home a virgin praying for some stank on my hang low that if my mother hired a stripper it would be the daughter of one of her friends that was on hard times. As much as I love women I couldn’t get sexually aroused with my mother in the room or a bunch of dudes. You’d have to be some rare kinda hot to make me wanna jump your bones with guys sitting around cheering. I’d like to think that if I had my first stripper she would look like Natalie Portman. Those chances are slimmer than an African gym.

Giggity!

I hope this woman doesn’t spend a lot of time in jail because of this. These kids weren’t in danger. These weren’t flame throwing strippers. These were strippers that probably arrived and went “Uh…how old are these guys?” Yeah, right. If you are sitting on a guys face upside down in the air I doubt things like questions pop into your line of thinking. So while this parent failed hard she also wins mother of the year.

Click here for previous Parents Failing Hard.

No comments: