Thursday, March 30, 2017

Fake Booty Doctor Sentenced

Holy shit. There are some people I look at and it startles me. Oneal Ron Morris startles the fuck out of me. I wasn't sure if this was a woman dressed like a dude or a dude trying to dress badly as a woman. Turns out she is transitioning to a man. So let us pretend that I am PC and just refer to Oneal as he for the rest of this post. Oneal is in trouble for giving people bootleg ass injections and killing one of them. I am pretty sure I talked about this person on a podcast or something because, honestly, who could forget a face like that? Back in 2011 Oneal injected a woman name Shatarka Nuby with Fix-a-Flat, mineral oil, cement, and bathroom caulking to have a larger ass and hips. Nuby wrote a letter from prison to the court (don't ask) but ended up dying as a result of this “surgery.” There aren't quotation marks large enough for this shit.

Oneal was charged with manslaughter back in 2012 and just a month ago pleaded no contest to charges. Oneal was given 10 years in prison and five years probation which doesn't seem all that bad for murder death killing someone by sticking Home Depot products into their body. Oneal used the products on himself as well. Herself. Shit. I may have it backwards and he is transitioning into a woman. I don't fucking know. Either way, the results speak for themselves. I mean...look. That looks 100% natural to me. 

Oneal said that she had never injected a human with any type of unknown substance. Of course not. The name of the products she got from the hardware store are right on the receipt. More patients showed up to talk in court with one stating “You gave us your word that the products you was using was A-1 products. And come to find out they were not. Maybe in the beginning, but greed really took over, because you was pocketing the money from every victim.” Nuby's family wanted the death penalty but since this is in Florida that ain't happening. Nuby had gone to Oneal close to ten times between 2007 and 2011 and paid $2,000 for the first procedure. One witness says that Oneal wrapped Nuby's with plastic wrap and stuck a needle in her butt. Another said Oneal would wear scrubs and a stethoscope and seal the holes with cottons balls and superglue. The fuck?

Look. I'm not a rocket scientist but I do know a shady ass procedure when I see one. Even Oneal's attorney said “All parties share the responsibilities and the blame for their own actions and the role they played. There was an assumption of risk obligation from the victims.” I agree with that. You shouldn't be going to a hotel to get surgery unless...well, nothing. You just shouldn't. Especially for a fake ass. You come at me with a needle in a hotel room you better be ready to fight to the death. If I walk into my own apartment and someone looking like Oneal is in my kitchen I'm jumping out the nearest window because life is for the living. You let someone that looks like they play catch with their face do surgery on you then you are playing with fire and I can only feel so bad. Now excuse me. I got some leftover Krazy Glue and a bad idea.

No comments: