Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My Current Jam: Solo Darling


I had this blog set up and ready to do about this wrestler named Solo Darling. She is what I call “cute as fuck.” I had her Wikipedia page bookmarked and I shit you not it was deleted. Not just deleted, but people hate this chick. Like...hate her. I went to another site that shows stats about her and her career and dudes have this ugliness towards her and I am sure I know where it comes from. It comes from that place every man, and possibly women, have where you like someone that looks attainable but you know they don't want you so you get mad and talk shit about them. Everything they say about her starts with her looks and then trickles down to her skills.


She is 5 foot 3 and from The Bronx, New York. I have no idea what her voice sounds like but I have watched some of her matches and she is good for what she does. Better than some ladies I see in NXT. She dresses up in cosplay outfits which gives her bonus points in my book, especially when she dresses like Squirrel Girl. Seriously. There are three rules to finding a woman that I'd marry in a moment. 1. Dress like Wonder Woman in any way. 2. Red draws/plaid skirt. 3. Like Squirrel Girl. She does this thing during matches where she drinks a Slurpee or something and gets hype and I thought “You know what? If I was a wrestler I'd do the same damned thing.”


She looks like she is having fun when she wrestles and at my age that is what matters to me. I grew up watching female wrestlers in WWF, GLOW, during the bikini model phase of the 90's and early 2000's, to now where they are bringing in fitness models and athletes from other sports. I like looking at someone like Solo and for anyone that says her gimmick can not make her a star there is a guy that plays an undead ass zombie that people have worshiped for over two decades. Let Solo wear her tail, you losers. There was a point when Trish Stratus was terrible in the ring and now is known as one of the best ever. Fucking wrestling fans these days, man. 

Click here for previous My Current Jam.

No comments: