Friday, March 17, 2017

My Current Jam: Emayatzy Corinealdi


My Current Jam is Emayatzy Corinealdi. I don't know anything about her and didn't know that she existed until I watched her on the first season of Hand Of God. I saw her and thought “Holy crap, this woman is fine!” She is fine in that way that I miss from growing up. Like, when I was little someone would have that fine ass aunty (she'd only be like 25 but to me a grown ass woman) that I'd want. I would have laid my two inches on 'em in a second. I think I am complimenting this woman in a terribly roundabout way. What I'm saying she is hot in that approachable way that a lot of famous or celebrity type women are not. I think I could date a woman that looks like her even though I'd never attempt to say her name out loud.


From the small bit of information I know about her she was born in Fort Knox, Kentucky and lived all over the world because she lived in a military family. She packed up with a small amount of money and came to Los Angeles to act. She is a year younger than me and married to a dude that needs to realize that he is one of the luckiest damned dudes on Earth. I'd be jealous he's seen her butt booty ass naked but so have I. So, ha!

Click here for previous My Current Jam.


No comments: