Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stop The Trendy Top

Put a stop to that muffin top! No more peek a boo panties! Look sleek and lean!

And so begins another case of society trying to take the small things in life that I love away from me. I was watching my digital TV and enjoying finding new channels like Bounce (which is a Black channel made for me because I’m Black!). I’m having fun and watching Superfly and realizing that the film is “torrible” (terrible and horrible) when a commercial comes on that breaks my heart.


This new product called Trendy Top threatens to take away one of the few pleasures I have in my miserable existence. This…thing promises to cover women up when they bend over or have pants that slide down low. I love when women’s pants fall down!

Coin slot for the win!!!

I don’t ask for much in life. Usually. But, come on! Don’t create something that takes away from something so small yet so joyful for me. Its like that terrible thing that women attached to their shirts that covered their cleavage. Next thing you know they’ll find some way to ban red draws.

In which case I'm so not responsible for any damage to the planet I do.

I’m on a one man campaign to stop Trendy Top from getting popular. I know women hate when their pants fall down but think of me. I know you don’t know me but the next time you hike your pants up, remember that somewhere in California a random ass Black dude is frowning.

No comments: