Monday, March 19, 2012

Dante's Fuckit List Entry 5

There are things that people want to do when they go on vacations. They want to jump off cliffs, get their hair braided in ways that make islanders laugh at them, and shit they would never consider when they are at home. Not me though. I never take vacations unless I am forced to and this is something that I wouldn’t do no matter what.

Swimming With Dolphins.




In a previous blog I mentioned how much I don’t like dolphins. When you get to swim with dolphins in the wild you know what to expect. A wild dolphin. But the ones they have at places where you pet them lose their minds and start hitting you with their noses leaving a very puzzled looking corpse. You don’t want the response to the question “So how did he die?” to be “Fuck if I know!

I don’t even like going far out at sea. I’ve been on a boat a few times and that was fine. I was on a vessel that was better equipped to handle things like wild fucking animals than my water filled lungs. If you or anyone you know want to swim with these things, have fun. Just don’t ask me to join you.

Click here to view my previous Fuckit List entries.

No comments: