Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dante's Fuckit List Entry 6

I don’t consider myself a quitter. I like to believe that I tend to slowly give up. Which is different than quitting. Quitting, like, if I were playing a sport would be “Fuck you guys! I’m not playing anymore!” Slowly giving up is “I’m gonna start playing shittier and shittier until I’m kicked out…

When it comes to women I am notorious for my laziness, lack of game, and slowly giving up. If you cant read my mind and know I’m into you you’ll never find out until I blurt it a few years later. When it comes to specific types of women I am even worse. Allow me to explain.

Dating Asian Chicks.




I need to point out that I have nothing against Asian chicks. Asian chicks are hot as fuck and come in so many different shapes and sizes. Like the one pictured above who to me is one of the hottest girls I’ve ever seen. I live in California and they are all over the place. Some of the places are named so that you know exactly where to find them! Korea Town, Little Tokyo, China Town. That’s pretty damned nice.

I used to hang out in Little Tokyo pretty much every week for over a year. Ask me if I’ve ever kissed an Asian chick? Ask me! The answer is no. I’ll just chalk this up to the fact that I’m not their type. The worse thing someone can tell me is that an Asian chick is “into Black guys.” I know what that means. It means “Black dudes…who are nothing like you.

Plus telling me that someone is into me because of the color of my skin immediately makes my penis go from an exclamation mark to a comma. If a chick is Asian and just likes people because she finds them attractive, then that’s nice. Sadly, this is something that’ll never happen for me. So fuck it.

And before anyone says anything when I say “Asian” I mean that in the sense that I’m a non-specific asshole that completely ignores many nations in Asia like the Middle East, India, and the Philippines. I don’t call them Asian like China, Japan, and Korea. Why? Because fuck you, that’s why.

Click here to see previous Fuckit List entries.

No comments: