Sunday, June 29, 2014

Another Cute Pervy Teacher Arrested

Here we go again! A teacher at a private school has been accused of sleeping with a 15 year old male student. 29 year old Kathryn Ronk who looks like she's 20 is being charged with five counts of first degree criminal sexual assault with a kid from Bishop Foley high school in Detroit. Every charge she has can get her life in prison. Damn! The boys parents filed the complaint after finding out that their son and Ronk were having ex at school. Not sure how they found out, but they did, and now her ass is in so much trouble. After the school found out about this they fired her, she'd only been there for a few months, and she has to wear an electronic bracelet. She posted $50,000 of her $500,000 bail which is incredible. If you told me to post that much money I'd just lay my ass back down on the bed, cross my feet, and take a nap. This is my new home.

She had only been at the school since last August, meaning that she wasted no time doing the damn thing with this boy. Their thing lasted from January of this year till late April. Ronk is married but thankfully does not have children because no one should before 30 years old. Well played. The Archdiocese said in a statement “such allegations are disconcerting and are treated with the utmost seriousness.” See, if she were a guy they would've just relocated her ass and swept this under the rug.

I didn't have teachers that looked like this when I was in school. I'm not saying that teachers need to be unattractive so that kids wouldn't be tempted to bone them if they got the chance because there have been instances of kids banging teachers that looked like six miles of bad road. Most guys if you offer it it shall be taken. But come on. This chick is too cute for me to be listening to anything I'm being taught. “Uh-huh. Yeah. Word? You add two and two and you get four? That's really...interesting.” I've never been accused of being mature. And as I've mentioned in the past this whole female teacher/male student thing is the biggest double standard I have in my life. I'd want to hang out with this teacher. There's plenty of pictures of her online having fun partying, getting her drank on. When her husband leaves her I suggest she come and hang out with my Black ass. Let me shave and I can pull off looking 15...times two. Mathing!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha, she looks SUPER young, which is always bad for a teacher. Either the students don't respect them or the students want to hang out with them, either option is BAD!

Dante said...

I wish just once I would have had a teacher that was young and hot...and wanted my goofy ass.