Sunday, May 14, 2017

Bunch Of Random Ass Questions Part 1

I found this thing online with a hundred questions. I decided to do it because I am just sitting here postponing writing another blog that is of far more social significance but is depressing so I am dragging my heels in doing it. 

The Basics

What is your full name?

Delvin Ross. If you are reading this you likely already know my middle name. Hell, look at the name of this blog. Its not hard to figure out.

Where and when were you born?

I was born in Beverly Hills technically but I still say Los Angeles, California. I even got a tattoo proclaiming that I was made here. Oh, and in 1979.

Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)

Both of my parents are retired now. They did county work pretty much my whole life. My father is quiet for the most part unless he gets turnt and my mother is loud and tends to not like many people.

Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?

I have four older brothers and one younger sister. The oldest was funny and a hard worker. Next I have only met three times. The next we don't talk unless he needs something. The other we barely ever contact one another. And I have close to zero relationship with my sister.

Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.

I have lived in West Hollywood since I was 18 and in this place since I was 20. I do not live with anyone and refuse to unless we are fucking. Them's the rules. My place is a decent size for me. Big kitchen, closet, bathroom, and where I sleep is tidy and full of plants.

What is your occupation?

I'm a professional meanderer. When I am working its usually transcribing for reality shows. Knock 'em if you want. The pay is incredible.

Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.

I am 6 foot 1. Currently 201 pounds. I cut my hair again this morning but when it grows it turns red for no damned reason. I usually wear shirts with sleeves rolled up or tank tops but I leave the house with a jacket on. I have 13 tattoos I believe. I have a scar in between my baby toe on my left foot from slicing it open as a child on a sprinkler. I wear glasses but not in my pictures I do because cropping around them sucks. My picture is right above. That is what I look like.

To which social class do you belong?

I used an online calculator and it says I am 41% of the middle class in Los Angeles. Yay for me!

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?

There are a lot of colognes and perfumes that I am allergic to and they make my throat get tight and I cough a lot. Diseases none. I used to have too much iron in my blood but I think I evened that out over the years and once had low blood pressure. I'm like a magical Black person! My weaknesses are nice women with red draws and nice legs.

Are you right- or left-handed?

I was born left-handed but was forced to be right handed. If I am drawing for a long time I naturally switch to left until someone points it out. I also write left-handed with my right hand and have a south paw boxing stance.

What does your voice sound like?

People imitate me and it sounds like Eeyore or Charlie Brown so I am gonna say to most it sounds bored or monotone. It gets high pitched when I am excited or surprised by something stupid.

What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?

“Like”, “Shut up”, “Please” (sarcastically), “Bitch”, “Ass”, “Heeey...”, “Nope”, and “Hrrm.”

What do you have in your pockets?

Burt's Bees coconut and pear lip balm.

Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

I tend to be impatient when people change their minds a lot. I don't make eye contact often. I talk with my hand when I am telling a story. I am obsessed wit finishing things I start. I pick up things quickly but have little patience with myself in actually learning. I have a lot of hobbies that require sitting still. I can read a book quickly. As for annoying habits I am sure people get annoyed that I don't make plans often and when I do I leave no room for variation to it. “Meet me here at this time to do this” kinda shit. I am also able to just stop talking to people completely. It dangerous to play the not talking to me when you are upset game because I will just vanish. People also seem to not like that I have no desire to travel or meet new people.  

No comments: