Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Bunch Of Random Ass Questions Part 2


Growing Up

How would you describe your childhood in general?

I think it was a good combination of fun, violent, ridiculous, and traumatic. I turned out far better than some that have never even had their parents yell at or hit them. Where's my medal?!

What is your earliest memory?

Having my mother take me into the shower and freaking out. I was probably reliving some past life as a civil rights activist getting hosed down. My father say I had to have been less than a year old when that happened. The other is licking the screen on the play pen at my grandmama's house because it was fun to do. I was about 1 years old then.

How much schooling have you had?

All of it except college.

Did you enjoy school?

I enjoyed the learning parts of school from 1st grade through 4th. The rest was total bullshit and I didn't really learn anything new except that I don't like school. I peaked early.

Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?

From listening to podcasts and watching Youtube which means I learned in my 30's. I think the only thing I learned other than the fact that most of school is worthless was the ability to shade using stippling.

While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.

I think the closest things I had to role models were Wile E. Coyote and my oldest brother Kevin. Wile E. just never gave up and made me laugh and Kevin made me laugh in situations that otherwise would've either turned me into an angry dude or have zero sense of humor.

While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?

Um...we didn't kill one another. All of us were into different things and we were all very different people so we didn't hang out that often with one another. Each would be in a different part of the house or just not at home for the most part.

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

When I was very young I wanted to be a boxer so that my father would like me. In late elementary and junior high I wanted to be a heart surgeon and a marine biologist.

As a child, what were your favorite activities?

Playing with my toys. I would get super lost in it. You couldn't tell me that I was in the backyard or in my bedroom. Nope. I was in Eternia! And don't get me started on the bath tub. I was all up in the tb with toys not even trying to use soap. I was a funkbot.

As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?

I could switch between being a very smart child that knew more than I wanted or needed to and then at some point be a dirty ass kid that was throwing rocks and playing freeze tag. Never hide-n-go-get it. Never got invited to play that one.

As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?

I was not popular but I was known by a lot of people I didn't know because of my parents and my older brothers. I would tend to float beneath the radar. My best friend from kindergarten to 3rd grade was my friend Damien (have hated every other Damien since) and after that Maurio until the 9th grade. Damien was crazy as hell but we got along great and me and Maurio were bionic nerds but a good team.

When and with whom was your first kiss?

My first kiss was when I was 13 and with this fat girl that lived across the street from me. It was bad.

Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?

I am so not a virgin. Be sad since I am damn near 40. I lost it to an ex girlfriend when I was 17.

Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.

Having so many people die in my family taught me that death comes out of nowhere most times and to live in a way that I enjoy and not anyone elses. My biggest influences would be my brother Kevin and my grandmothers. Between the three of them I learned to take care of myself, my appearance, my mental health, and to laugh at shit.  

No comments: