Saturday, May 20, 2017

Bunch Of Random Ass Questions Part 4


Relationships With Others

In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?

Most start at a baseline. I am not one of those “You gotta earn my respect!” people. You have to earn my time. I am polite and am accused of having a mother that raised me well. I do the whole opening doors, holding doors, and all that shit. Not to get ass but because it feels natural. But...I have been perceived as rude by people that do not know me well because I tend to not talk to people I find uninteresting.

Who is the most important person in your life, and why?

My best friend Camille. She is because she is.

Who is the person you respect the most, and why?

I try to give most people the same amount but oddly its probably my mother. I won't curse in front of her. That sounds more like respectful

Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.

I don't have a lot of friends. I'd say I have six or seven people I consider an actual friend and even that is in varying degrees. Of those people I would say that three are very close and two could be my best one. Not surprisingly they are all women and I've known them for years. None of them are similar to one another.

Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.

Nope.

Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.

I've been in love a couple of times and thought I was in love until I fell in love with someone else where it was like “Oh, okay. This is actual love.” What happened is that they left.

What do you look for in a potential lover?

I've stopped looking but when I did it was someone that was nice and that I could talk to.

How close are you to your family?

Not close at all. I just talk to two out of hundreds of them regularly.

Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?

No I have not. I used to want a family but as time went on I realized I was not good at picking a partner or the ones I wanted didn't want me. Right now I couldn't imagine having a kid because I would have to raise them like a veal.

Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?

Camille. Poor thing.

Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?

No. Took a minute to think about this one. When I think of protect I think physically and I don't think I know anyone that could do that besides me.

If you died or went missing, who would miss you?

I assume my friends and some of my family.

Who is the person you despise the most, and why?

Yeesh. No one I personally know. Its folks like politicians and people I'll never meet.

Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?

I so do not argue. Its stupid and a waste of time.

Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?

I try my best not to be noticed in social situations which is difficult when you are 6 foot 1 and likely the only Black guy there. Picture that scene from Get Out.

Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?

No, I do not. I don't because when groups are large its loud and difficult to have a conversation worth having or finding someone to do that with.

Do you care what others think of you?

Not as much anymore. On paper I am a boring loser with no goals. In real life I am just a dude that used to care far too much and over the years realized that what most people want or value the most are useless in my life or would just make my life one I don't want to live...with no goals. I don't care if you don't like me but I'd rather that if you do you don't make my life dramatic.

Likes And Dislikes

What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?

I enjoy writing, making music, reading, making podcasts, watching movies and good TV shows, and I used to draw way more often. I also like making Perler bead creations and painting backgrounds for them. I like hanging out with my friends and my cousins and eating and laughing like idiots. I also enjoy ironing my clothes.

What is your most treasured possession?

My Hasbro Be Mores Blue “Surprise”Dragon Dinosaur. Took me 30 years to figure out what it was called and have it in my possession again.

What is your favorite color?

Red. Its always been red.

What is your favorite food?

Oh, don't make me pick! Lately I've been loving chicken in many forms.

What, if anything, do you like to read?

I love a damn good book. I even like reading my old stories I forgot writing. I have not read a book in months instead reading a lot of articles. Its hard for me to get into audio books so if I say I read a book I really did.

What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?

Sitting in a theater watching a fun movie. Listening to a new album that is surprisingly good or being at a great concert. Recording podcasts with my cousin Jasmine is pure entertainment and fun.

Do you drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?

I rarely drink and don't do drugs so no need to quit.

How do you spend a typical Saturday night?

Sit at home doing one of my hobbies or talking on the phone.

What makes you laugh?

People falling down.

What, if anything, shocks or offends you?

I am shocked when people do the same things they don't like and are surprised or sad when things don't change. I think the last time I was offended was when an ex's cousin said I was mysterious. I was like “Bitch, you don't know me!” I didn't say it but I thought it really hard.

What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?

I have had multiple serious bouts of insomnia in my life. I used to just sit up mad but then I started reading or when I lived with an ex woke her up to have sex. Now when I can't sleep I exhaust my brain until I shut down.

How do you deal with stress?

Get away from what it causing it and if I can't do that think of the fun things I'll do when I get away from the stress causing situation. I also go into hiding. I'm good at that.

Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?

I must have a plan. The things I have done spontaneously are usually sex related. Which means I am not spontaneous often.

What are your pet peeves?

People spitting on the ground, coughing without covering your mouth, sneezing like they are in space, people who take religious scripture literally, being asked if I am “sure”, people who pop gum, people who treat politics like a team sport, and liars.

Self Images And Etc.

Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?

A normal day for me is waking up, drinking coffee, and then writing or doing one of my hobbies. If it is interrupted by something cool like hanging with my cousin or doing yard work at my best friends house I am fine with that and enjoy it and welcome it. If it is interrupted by something like construction or loudness outside where I can't record bad rap songs or a podcast then I get pissed.

What is your greatest strength as a person?

I am consistent and like to think I am dependable.

What is your greatest weakness?

Used to be not knowing when to let someone go but now I'd say it is waiting for others to leave me. As much as I love some folks in my life I am just waiting for them to stop contacting or visiting me because they found a man or someone easier to hang out with.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I'd stop my hair from turning red when it grows. Make my teeth a little sharper. (shrugs) Face wise not much. Its okay. I am a solid 5 out of 10. Like, a really solid 5.

Are you generally introverted or extroverted?

It really depends on where I am at and with. I can be somewhere wack as hell but on the inside thoroughly entertaining myself with songs or cartoons or watching people. I will be accused of being quiet or an introvert where its really boredom or having no one I want to talk to.

Are you generally organized or messy?

Organized. Being messy means I have to spend time cleaning things which takes away from the fun time.

Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.

I am good at getting people to reveal secrets, remember things they thought they forgot, and learning new things. I am bad at being patient with myself, understanding certain behaviors in people, and relationships.

Do you like yourself?

Sure. I am alone probably 27 days a month and rarely leave the house. I know how to entertain myself and have hobbies which are fun...for me. I somehow make the people I love laugh and happy. That makes me happy in turn.

What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?

Live past 38.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Probably just a mass of bones or dust because I've been cremated and scattered into the Pacific Ocean or the front yard of my childhood home on 89th street.

If you could choose, how would you want to die?

Not on tape! No need to have marches in my name with my face on a cheap ass shirt. I don't want to die in my sleep either. I'll likely die on fire screaming because of a bad driver but if I could chose it'd be like how Lamar Odom almost died.

If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.

Post on Facebook that I was going to be dead soon and if anyone used a emoji to express concern that I would haunt the fuck out of them. Tell the people that I love that I love them. And lastly checked to see if I have deleted everything embarrassing from my laptops.

What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

That I was useful.

What three words best describe your personality?

Loud, quiet, weird.

What three words would others probably use to describe you?

Smart, funny, and weird.  

No comments: