Sunday, December 15, 2013

Kids These Days 28


Kids are terrible. Take for instance this 11 year old that went bonkers on his grandmother in Ohio when she refused to get him a gift. Specifically he punched her in the nose. So while shopping for a gift apparently granny told a kid no and because kids don't know what that word means anymore he went off and wailed her in the face. His grandma was 60 year old Barbara Weeks. Sorry. Is 60 year old Barbara Weeks. The kid didn't hit her hard enough to, like, end her life or anything.

A witness called the cops as granny got away from the kid as he tried to hit her again. The kid was arrested, name not given because fuck warning the rest of society, and her was taken to a juvenile detention center. There is no report on what the gift was he couldn't get but I'll take a guess that it was an expensive ass video game. That's all kids want nowadays because sunlight and that whole sweating thing hurts them.

"Hold up, dog. She obviously don't know who she fuckin' wit!"

There was only one time when I was a kid where I went, not nuts, but acted half a fool towards my mother over a gift. She used to drag me with her when she went shopping and she would never buy anything. We would power through a toy store once in a while and she would never get me anything. I wanted Double Dragon for Sega and she was not having it.

Neither was I.

Normally I would roll my eyes an pout but I absolutely had to have this game. I brought up the amount of money I spent on the game at the arcade and that if she bought it for me now she wouldn't have to worry anymore about me asking for money to head to the store and play it. But I didn't throw a punch at her. Oh, hell no. She would have bodied my little Black ass in a moment. And she wouldn't have even tried to cover up the crime. I would have been strung up in the front yard as a warning to my older brothers and any other kid that thought it was a good idea to test my skills against her. This granny should have put that kid in a triangle choke.

Click here for previous Kids These Days Posts.  

No comments: