Sunday, March 8, 2009

Deux Ex Plantana

Photobucket
You ever get sick of being human? Or better yet, being human? There are times where I look at a plant and think, “All’s you have to do is get water and enough light to stay alive. Bastard.” This thought will cross my mind during certain times or events.

I wish I were a plant sometimes. But I need to see my friends and talk to them. If I were a plant this would not be possible. Some people do talk to plants. It’s supposed to help them grow. But have you ever noticed how much shit humans say to each other to keep them from growing? We can be so mean to each other. Plants do have to deal with that unless they are near one of those crazy ass plants that choke others.

I am supposed to start going to a counselor at my church this week. I hope it goes well. Lately, even though there has been some good stuff going on, I keep feeling down and this isn’t fun. I’m used to laughing more often. Smiling more. Just being happy. But those moments are coming less often and its making me feel like a depressed guy that got dumped into a body that used to find joy in life.

I talk to my friends and my lady about things that are bothering me but now I am feeling like a bitch. Like all I have is negative things swirling in my head and that eventually I’ll push them all away with it. I cant do that. So I am gonna head to counseling and lay it all out there and see what happens. I really hope it helps. I am just tired of feeling like a loser.

Rockets.

No comments: