Monday, March 16, 2009

Julia Roberts Is Not The Hotness

Photobucket
I am tired of the charade. Just sick and tired of it. Its been going on for far too long and its about time someone (me) spoke up about it. Julia Roberts is not attractive. There. I said it.

I keep seeing her in this new movie with Clive Owen (who is the fucking man!) and they showed this scene where she is twirling her panties at him and I tasted bile in my throat. Like, for serious bile. This woman has not ever been hot. Its not some thing like, “Eartha Kitt was hot 40 years ago!” thing. Roberts has never been hot.

Ever seen her brother Eric Roberts? Now he is an actor. If you have never seen him in “Best of the Best” or “Pope of Greenwich Village” you have missed out on the good Roberts in the family. I have never seen something with Julia Roberts and went, “Damn, that is some fine acting.” Not never.

Can we all just collectively agree that Julia is not cute, hot, or “America’s Sweetheart.” Just let her pump out babies and disappear.
Rockets.

No comments: