Monday, March 2, 2009

One Day 1

Photobucket
Normally on my myspace account I post blogs about my hundreds of stories or embarrassing days in my life. Recently I talked to a friend about something that happened to my sister when she was younger. It was funny so I thought I’d write about it here.

It starts with the fact that my little sister had bad teeth growing up. Not bad genetically. She made them bad with help from my mother. She let her suck on her bottle until she was 5 years old. Yeah. Anyhoot, it got to a point where she went to a dentist to get her mouth handled. What followed was one of the funniest days, moments, situations I have ever experienced.

So it was one of those rare moments where me and my brothers were all in the same room at the same time. Kevin, Luther, Jaron, and I were sitting in the den. I was about 12 or 13. Maybe 13. So we’re sitting there and my mother comes in and says:

“Don’t ya’ll say nothing about her teeth” and marches into her room. My father follows her and disappears. Now me and my brothers are waiting like, “What can be so bad?”

It was bad.

As soon as she came into the room we started dying laughing! I don’t know what dentist she went to. Maybe Mengala. But he put teeth in her mouth that were too big for me as an adult! My brother Kevin fell on the floor. I couldn’t breathe from laughing so hard. Jaron started wheezing. This was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

“Stop laughing!” she shouted which of course made us laugh even harder. Kevin started stomping like a horse. Luther couldn’t stop laughing. I know in hindsight this was probably very mean to laugh at her this way but growing up with four older brothers made her tough.

They ended up sawing these teeth down about a week later. But whenever I think about the way her mouth looked I cant help but laugh like an ass. Maybe one day I will talk about this day with my sister and laugh fondly. Until that day…hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Rockets.

1 comment:

Hoozle said...

You...are a horrible brother. Awful. May all your teeth fall out of your head and run away.