Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween...An Excuse To Dress Slutty

I think I’ve finally figured out why I can never think of what to wear for Halloween. No cool Black characters. Who can I dress as? Luke Cage? Cyborg? Bloodstone? Popo from Dragonball Z? Blade? I bet you all just went “Who, what, when, where, and Wesley Snipes?” Seriously, I always end up dressing as Jason Vorhees or Michael Myers. Anything with a mask. Not complaining really since my entire Doom Mates series is based off of those costumes. If I were a chick this would be totally different. Halloween is the one time of the year my neighborhood is overrun with women wearing less than the men! When looking for pictures for my article on my West Hollywood blog I found some hot ass pictures that prove that Halloween is the time of the year where girls are allowed to dress as slutty as they want.

This is probably the best costume ever created. I don’t wanna hear about the amount of time this chick spent building it or whatever. All’s I care about is that she has the best body and look for Power Girl ever created in the history of life in ever. I checked out some other chicks that tried this look and they all fail terribly by comparison. Look up the actual character and this woman looks just like her and that is a very good thing for manparts all around the world. And she is brave as hell. Could you imagine being surrounded by a bunch of nerds and wearing this shit? I bet there’s a boyfriend with a gun just off camera. Whatever. I’d take him.

This is a anime character named Lum. What do I know about her? She has cat ears and barely wears a damned thing. That’s all I need to know. I have no idea who this chick is and I honestly don’t care. She’s cute as fuck but doesn’t look bright. I doubt I would have much of a conversation with her that went beyond “Damn, you cute!” or “Why aren’t you sitting on my face?” The funny thing about a chick that can wear something like this is that I go into full nerd mode/prude mode/sour grapes and I’m like “Yeah, she’s hot and all but her vagina has probably seen more dicks than a urinal at the Staple Center.

This is a chick dressed as Cammy from Street Fighter 2 Turbo. I really shouldn’t even write anything else. There are a lot of chicks wearing this costume and they get it wrong for a lot of reasons. They either have flat asses or are way too damn skinny. This is the best representation of Cammy I have ever seen. I don’t know if she got an award or anything for this but she seriously should…from my pants.

No comments: