Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Random Information


Sonic the Hedgehog is the only character that I can draw from memory.

I could read at age 3.

I did not learn to tie my shoes until I was about 9.

When I was 6 I could palm a basketball.

After two weeks I the 4th grade I was skipped to the 5th grade.

Then kept in the 5th grade because it was “unfair” to the kids we left behind.

As a child I wanted to be a boxer to impress my father.

Then a heart surgeon.

Then a marine biologist.

When I was 11 I created my own written language. My signature for drawings was how my name was spelled. No, I do not know how to write it anymore.

As a child I could cry on demand.

Until high late junior high I thought Alaska and Hawaii were neighbors.

I had sex before I ever masturbated.

When I was 13 someone jumped on my chest. After seeing stars I went to sleep, woke up, and cut my hair.

I've kissed less than half the amount of women I've slept with.

After my first kiss I rushed home and took a Crying Game shower or my mouth.

I've never lost a fight outside of my home.

I was given a quarter for jumping down a flight of stairs when I was 5.

After the age of 10 my shoe size always matched my grade.

I didn't grow facial hair until 19.

I've only been to the first day of school three times.

I once made a guy cry during a bagging contest when I was 14 and he was 17.

One of my brothers once hit me so hard in the chest I flew down the hallways.

My Grandma once fed me rabbit. I spit it out immediately after finding out.

When I was 4 I snorted laundry detergent. I couldn't stop sneezing.

During the summer when I was 15 I grew three inches.

I do everything right handed as if I am left handed.

No comments: