Friday, June 26, 2015

Dante Vs. Nature 53


Stay away from our women! Sorry. Reflex. There is an 18 year old gorilla in Japan that people are saying women are going crazy over and that makes me feel uncomfortable. I guess this is what it must feel like when ladies go nuts over the idea of men being attracted to robot women. This gorilla is named Shabani and he lives in the Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Gardens in Nagoya. You might as well say Mars. That entire sentence was word salad to me.


They say that there are always over one hundred people shouting at the gorilla to get a picture of him. If you can't get to the zoo he also has a Twitter account that I assure you is far more interesting than mine. Born in Australia, moved to the Netherlands, and now residing in Japan he has traveled further than I ever will in my life.


Zookeeper Allan Schmidt, which is the most Japanese name I've ever heard in my life said when asked if any of this was surprising said “No because the Japanese are crazy...the Japanese love their fads. I would say most people would consider him fairly dashing.” Next time your lady wants to go to the zoo better keep an eye out for an ape that could steal yo chick.

Click here for previous Dante Vs. Nature.

No comments: