Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Story Behind The Photo 15


This is the official first image of Pretty Ricky. Me and Cam were in Westwood doing some shopping and there was this $3 shop that we were in and I saw this thing just calling for me. Why did I want it? I have no idea. I saw it and got it. We rode around Beverly Hills singing Blondie songs and scaring tourists as a very happy curly haired chick and her large Black male friend sang “Heart Of Glass” at the top of their lungs. This was one of those days that I look back on and remember so many details. I was so damned happy just being a weirdo with my bestfriend. This wig inspired me to make Pretty Ricky a character on Doom Mates and you all know how that went. Pretty Ricky has a Prettier Than You series and has even been on Tha O Show. I wish I had this day on tape. Why do we not have that technology right now? Stupid planet.

Click here for past Story Behind The Photo.

4 comments:

Hoozle said...

I think Pretty Ricky had just been created when I started following your blog first. I remember seeing him on one of your videos and wondering what the hell was I getting myself into. Now I see him and I get a little burst of affection. I love that melodramatic little weirdo and his strange romantic life.

Dante said...

Trish has said that she wanted to start talking to me from the TRE board after I posted this picture. I guess I owe Pretty Ricky a lot of thanks!

Sort of Camille said...

We need to find another Thank You Mart like place to find random stuff that's funny to us. Precious moments in our lives!

Dante said...

Its called the 99 Cent Store! That place is a blackhole of nonsense.