Friday, January 24, 2014

Five Things I Learned Made Me Fall In Love


I was taking to Heather earlier today and she brought up fruit and I remembered that one of the reasons I fell in love one time was because of a piece of fruit. Yeah, its that easy sometimes. It got me to thinking about the times I have fallen in love and what it was about them that made it happen for me. These are not gonna be elaborate things that have happened because I'm not an elaborate guy. These won't be in order of importance or anything. Also, I'm sure as fuck not gonna be using names even though I doubt anyone I have ever fallen in love with even read my blogs. If any of you do, hello. Here are The Five Things I Learned Made Me Fall In Love with the help of Harley Quinn.

She Bought Me A Pear


I was talking to this chick that I was on the fence about for a few months and in the conversation I mentioned that there is a particular type of pear that I liked. Its a really soft one that I always would get by accident. I'm bad at picking fruits and vegetables. So on my birthday she brought two pears to my job and I fell in love with her. And, yes, I did share it with her. I think less than a week later we were dating because you don't just pass up a woman that brings you food to work. The fact that she remembered something I said in passing and months later gave it to me as a gift was awesome.

She Laughed


This chick made me wish I knew how to be funny on purpose. Before I even wanted to bone her I fell in love with her because of the way she laughed at the things I said. Thankfully she didn't laugh when she realized that I liked her or when I fell in love with her. She didn't have a loud laugh or a deep laugh, but the shit was contagious. When she laughed I laughed and I love laughing.

She Gave Great Head


This is likely the most shallow thing I'll ever write...this week. She was cool, nice, and pretty and all that, but there was never that moment in my head where it clicked to fall in love with her until we randomly messed around and she did the damned thing. Click! Instantly in love. That's how magical this situation was. It wasn't enough to keep us together but it was enough to make me fall in love with her. But seriously, what that mouth do though?

She Was Touchy


When I am with someone dating I am super touchy. This chick was like that before we went out and it caught me by surprise because I'm not used to being touched by people. One day while hanging out with her she wrapped her arms around me and out her head on my shoulder. Love! She was never like those people that wanted to simulate sex in public but she didn't mind if I grabbed her ass when no one was looking. Also, she wasn't like this with anyone else. When I hear that someone is touchy with everybody I don't feel close to special anymore.

She Loved To Talk


This is something that continues to pop up when I talk about anything that makes me attracted to someone. But this chick could talk to me for hours and hours and the more we talked the more I liked her. Eventually I ended up falling in love with her. The more we started to learn about each other the better it was. I would talk to her until she had to go to sleep because there was no way I was gonna tap out first. I liked talking to her too much. When we were around each other I didn't want to sleep because that would mean less time around her.

Click here for previous Five Things I Learned.  

No comments: