Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Is This Yo Thot?


I was watching TMZ and they showed the story of Christine Chisholm known as Tina that is trying to sue rapper(?) 2 Chainz for a video he posted online titled #IsThisYoThot. In it he is trying to figure out who she is and why she is backstage at his show. For those that don't know what a THOT is I'll leave it to Urban Dictionary to provide a very good description.

(Noun) An individual with a number of concurrent sex partners that is well above the established cultural norm. These individuals have coitus for the purpose of sexual pleasure, approval, or to fulfill an emotional void. These individuals may or may not have sexually transmitted infections however this term is still applies to whores with safe sex practices. These acts are not for the exchange for illicit narcotics or monetary/economic gain as observed in prostitutes, crackheads, junkies, or gold diggers. (it is important to note that ones sexual indiscretions must be well known within the community in order for ones “Thot” status to be identifiable). The term itself is of urban origins translates to the acronym “That Hoe Over There.”

Now, I have seen the video and when asked who she is and not responding, warned that she was in a blog zone, and told to leave (after letting them see her ass in those fucking high waisted stone washed jeans that are in style) she said “Aw shit! This is going on a blog, for real?! This is going on a blog and you're really recording? Do I look good? You guys can follow me at Iluvtinaa on Instagram.” Right there she loses all credibility as someone that will sue. You'd think.

“I feel like @hairweavekiller (2 Chainz) should feel as much embarrassment as I have endured these last couple of days for what he has done to my life, he has not apologized publicly and tries to contact me privately. Everyone re post this at (self promotion) because 2 chainz should be the #donkyoftheday let's get me on the breakfast club so I have a chance to tell my side of the story!” Then she posted “I'm at my lawyers right now, finalizing the paperwork, be prepared for a civil lawsuit @hairweavekiller @caviardreamz_ you had no right do ruin my life and tarnish my image like this! Now you will both answer for it!” Then...

“Going to have a spread on #vibemagazine thank you for all your support and hate everyone. I just became an overnight celebrity. #thenewkimk.”

I just sighed for so long and loudly that I fainted. If someone is a THOT it doesn't matter to me as long as there isn't a phoniness to it. Own that shit. Put your name on it. She knows why she was backstage. We know why she was backstage. It sure as hell wasn't for free food. She says she lost her job after this video was posted and is suing for $5 million dollars. Yeah...but no.

No comments: