Thursday, April 9, 2009

Brouhaha, Babies, Building, and Breakfast

Another day done another day helping Cam at the library. I was mentioning to her that I have only been there three times but it feels like its been more but in a good way.

Again I didn’t show up late but got to her place a little late. I missed the bus by literally a minute and it cost me twenty. I guess it was fine since Cam wasn’t waiting on her porch tapping a watch or something. I gave her an awesome Pearl Jam CD and we left. Again the weather was quite pleasant. We grabbed some apple things from this Mexican place that was the awesomeness.
Photobucket

We started off early by cutting out eggs for the display. We also made some cool chain type things to hang across the kids section. I was so happy that Cam was pleased with the stuff we made. I don’t make arts and crafts much at all and was actually worried that I would show up and just shit all over her designs and ideas. I gave myself a mental high five when she smiled at the stuff we made.
Photobucket

They had me and Cam all concerned with how crazy it was gonna be with the kids and the egg hunt. It was kinda crazy but not really. The kids behaved for the most part and left happy not realizing how lucky they were to be getting all of this name brand candy.
Photobucket

I spent a huge part of the day reading comic books as well. I caught up on Marvel’s “Civil War” and some random Ultimate’s stuff. It was cool. At the end of the day Cam checked out a few comics for me. Her co-workers asked me if I were coming in tomorrow but I’m not. I like her job and the kick back feel it has. I like that no matter where I work I have been able to make a place more chill. That isn’t really needed at this place. Well, except for this one guy that chatters quite a bit.
Photobucket
I had so much fun and look forward to doing it again. I never thought I could have so much fun at a library. I’m glad I could help out my sister with her stuff and hopefully I took some stress out of everyone’s day by doing whatever I could to help.

Rockets.

No comments: