Friday, April 3, 2009

Strange Dreams...

I had the weirdest dreams the past few days. Wednesday night I had a dream that some guy who was a combination of every dude I ever hated was combined to make some kinda super asshole. We fought in some desert setting. It looked like where they hide alien projects or something.

It was an epic battle. I rarely use that word: epic. But it was. No matter what I did this bastard would not die. I’m pretty sure some animation was thrown in there at some point. I woke up all kinds of confused. Last night my dream was even stranger.

I was riding shotgun with some Black dude that looked kinda like the one that created the Terminator (not James Cameron but the guy in the movie that dies really well on film). We were riding along this, surprise!, desert road and he said something to upset me. We got into an argument and he jumped out of the truck. I followed him to the back of the truck and something weird was written on the back.

“ALLS WE HAVE IS ALL DON’T WALKZ DAT WALK LEST YA GOT DEMZ FEETZ.”

I was like what the hell is this nonsense? I knew it was a dream. But its impossible to read in dreams. I was trying to decipher what the hell this quote meant. Maybe its something religious. Maybe its just my brain fucking with me. Who knows? I’ll try and figure it out eventually.


Rockets.

No comments: