Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finger Lickin' Mad!!!

Photobucket
I came across this story where in New York this Popeye’s chicken ran out of chicken. I know that sounds crazy but not when you also know that they were giving it out for free. Also, El Pollo Loco is doing a free chicken thing with KFC following suit. What’s with all this free chicken?!

This isn’t about free chicken though. This is about folks losing their damned minds because places are out of it. I understand people getting mad if they called off from work to get some or something. But saying that your kids wont eat tonight because of this? Come on, people! Take you (no racism intended) monkey ass home and cook a meal for your kids! This is what’s wrong with the world today (not exactly but its close to bad teaching and Super AIDS). Yelling at a recorded voice message while you sit there in your flashy ass clothes and stunner shades while driving a car that gets 8 miles to the gallon about how your kids cant eat because Popeye’s is out of free chicken. Kiss my finger lickin’ ass.

When I was on Sunset earlier the El Pollo Loco had a line so long it was in front of McDonald’s. I heard a guy say “They got the nerve to charge for a drink and beans & rice with the free chicken!” Uh, yeah! They didn’t say “Free chicken, side dish, and a drink!” Just chicken. Damn it, why is this so hard to understand?

I need to stop before I actually start screaming at my computer. People getting mad about some damned chicken. Free chicken! Go home. Make a nice dinner for your kids. Also, while I was watching that I was praying that they would show some White folk. But, no. They didn’t. Damn.

Rockets.

1 comment:

ZT said...

LMBAO, too much.
Now excuse me while I go find some chicken for my kid.