Saturday, April 25, 2009

Swangs N' Thangs

Photobucket
Last week I went to the beach with my lady. Oh, it was so fun. In a few hours we managed to squeeze in a lot of stuff. Its funny but sometimes when you think you need an entire day to do something it turns out all you need is maybe three. We got some awesome fish & chips from this spot on The Pier. My lady (who will now be referred to as Jess) didn’t want the tartar sauce at first because she had some nasty ass kind a while back. She liked this and we chowed down on that before getting desert. We got some funnel cake. Well, she got the funnel cake and I got the cup of cookies and cream ice cream. This was some good funnel cake. It was covered in strawberries but somehow stayed crunchy as all get out. We sat there on the beach watching everyone and then headed for the playground.
Photobucket
Jess jumped on the swings and rubbed the fact that I couldn’t swing in my face. There’s nothing like having your girlfriend have to give you a head start on a swing. She is sitting there flying like a eagle while I am wearing my legs out trying to get a couple of feet off the ground.
Photobucket
I have never been able to swing properly. I start going sideways all jerky. Swings are fun for me once someone gets me going but if its all up to me its gonna be a while before I get up there. Little girls got on the swings and were getting higher than me. This is bullshit. Time for a test of strength!
Photobucket
I tried to climb a rope and jacked my hands up. I did well on the balance been. Next were the rings! I flipped my self upside down and hung up there. It was fun. I like the feeling I get just when I let go and before I hit the ground. Let’s see those little girls do this! I am manly, damn you! I can take down dozens of you if I wanted to.

Rockets.

No comments: