Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dude, What The F**k?! 6


Everyone’s got a pet peeve. For me its people coughing and/or sneezing without covering their faces and spitting. For a lot of women its when guys leave toilet seats up and they fall in and I hear about it later and laugh because I'm a dick. My mother used to slam the lid down in the middle of the night but its like, come on. There were five men in the house. What do you expect? In North Dakota a 23 year old chick named Cynthia Morgan shared her displeasure with her 24 year old brother Thaddeus Morgan.


Apparently he has a habit of leaving toilet seats up and when she told him to cut that out he got mad and started roughing her up. He decided that the best way to respond to his sister getting mad because he can't take a piss and put the lid back down was to push her down, breaking her glasses. She called the cops which I totally agree with because I don't trust men with dreads. I'm not sure why. Its just a weird thing about me.


This didn't end there because when she was calling the police he open hand slapped (bitch slapped) her. When arrested he said that his sister was throwing toys at him. He was arrested for misdemeanor assault and interfering with an emergency call which appears to be a felony. What a shitty story to have to tell when in jail. “What you in for?” “My sister got mad I left the toilet seat up and threw toys at me so I attacked her!” Fuck around and end up in a room with a dude that makes you pee sitting down. Maybe then he'll make sure to leave the toilet seat down.

Click here for previous Dude What The F**k?!

No comments: