Sunday, March 16, 2014

Playmate Gets Whacked With A Golf Club

It bugs me when I see a news story where someone does something stupid and then gets mad when they are hurt. Take for instance this Playboy playmate named Liz Dickson. Back in 2012 she made an appearance at a golf tournament thrown by the magazine where she let a morning show host for Playboy (I had no idea such a thing existed) hit a golf ball from a tee wedged between her ass crack. Of course he hit more of her ass than the ball when he accomplished this feat and she and everyone there were all smiles, laughter, and giggles. That is until the bruising started. Because we all know that the same rules apply to adulthood as they did when we were younger: everything is fun until someone gets hurt.

A post on Facebook says that she was 2011's “Girl of Playboy Golf Winner. Liz is from Traverse City, Michigan and when not modeling, works at Stingers in Wixom. When not spending time with her son, Liz likes to shop, see her friends, have fun and act silly. Liz enjoyed meeting the Playmates at the Playboy Golf Tournament and made several new friends.”

She is now suing for battery and negligence and wants $500,000 in damages. Yeah...no. Nowadays people get hurt and want money for the rest of their life. Wixom's is a bar and grill in Michigan where she can work there for the rest of her life and never get that much money. She made the decision to say yes to being humiliated in public by having someone perform a Jackass stunt and got hurt. If you let another human being swing a golf club at you and you get hurt you don't get to sue. You say to yourself “Wow, that was stupid. I probably shouldn't have let that guy hit that ball off my ass. That's on me.” No. People now say that they were battered and its everyone's fault but their own. I feel like screaming like Willy Wonka. “You get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!” Uh, ma'am. I can not bring myself to feel bad for someone who would volunteer for something the way she did. Was she afraid of being fired if she said no? I would rather be known as that chick at the party that went home fine than the one that was the part of the party that involved having someone swing a club at me. Maybe I am just boring that way.

No comments: