Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Kids These Days 46

There is a father named Kevin Jones that found out that his daughter was lying about her age to older guys online. She had created accounts that he was unaware of and against his rules so he decided to embarrass her. She also had a little secret boyfriend. Instead of beating the hell out of her like what would've happened when I was little (and will get you arrested nowadays) he got an outfit for her.

He later posted on his Facebook page this message. My main problem with this is that he decided to share it on social media and didn't bother to correct the spelling.

“Since my beautiful daughter wants to be grown & lie about her age. Saying she is 14,15,16,&18 years old. She claims to be in love and going out with a boyfriend which is completely against my rules!!!! I uncovered that she has been doing this for quite some time.

She also has snuck and obtained social media accounts, also against my rules!!!! Heres the consequences behind her actions. An age defining shirt. Yes people she is 5'9 & 10years old. ‪#‎BuddiesBarrettesBallBalls‬.”

I wish I was that tall at that age. I remember being in school and hating those older guys that would date girls around my age. Bastards would throw the curve off. I am glad that this father did this. If she had gotten attacked or pregnant because she was pretending to be older than she was everyone would've asked where he was when it happened. Hell, the way the world is today I am surprised there is even a father around to be mad at this.

This isn't some 17 year old using a fake ID to get liquor. This girl is only 10. That is nuts to me. That level of sneaky that only women have because guys like o talk too much about shit they get away with. Seriously. If guys knew when to shut the fuck up prisons would be half empty.

Click here for previous Kids These Days.

No comments: