Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Teen Stabs Boyfriend Then Goes Online


I saw this story and thought “This is exactly what a young person would do today.” This 18 year old chick named Nakasia James of San Bernardino was caught and arrested by police after murdering her boyfriend, 21 year old Dorian Powell. They had been dating for about nine months which if you are 18 years old equals three adult years. Its science. This is what she posted online after stabbing Dorian. By the way, her page is way open and I think that if I knew her personally the fact that she put this online wouldn't shock me. Its one of those Facebook pages just full of drama, strange braggadocios, and nonsense.


At first police said that she was a “person of interest” and stated “Nakasia is aware that she is being sought in connection with this homicide. At this time it does appear to be related to a domestic disturbance inside the apartment.” Now, if this had happened and she called the police this would have been a whole 'nother story. But the fact that she stabbed the guy, posted about it online (doesn't help calling the cops “pigs”), and hid only makes her look guilty.


In late December she posted on a picture of her and Dorian “Yeaa they thought he was nothing && couldnt be a gud boyf to me but yes he did start off bad nd he got it together nd now we hve our aptmnt we have our bs drama bt we always stick together stack this moneey, and laugh at the fake ones tht hate.” My computer program refuses to recognize the smilies and symbols she used during the post. If some chick I was dating posted something like that about me I'd have to go. I don't need that kinda stress in my life.  

No comments: