Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Florida Teenager Plays Pretend Doctor


An 18 year old in Florida has been charged with pretending to be a doctor. Malachi Love-Robinson is a damned lunatic. That's just my opinion. Some of his training other than what he learned while being home schooled was following other actual doctors. This kid that opened and ran his own practice is being accused of practicing medicine without a license. He said he had a Ph.D. but wouldn't say what for. I watched a couple of interviews with this kid and wanted someone to sucker punch him. In one he said “...just because someone has a title 'doctor' in front of their name does not necessarily imply M.D.” This asshole thinks he is being clever. For example Dr. Dre or Dr. Rock. “I'm not portraying as an M.D. I never said I've gone to school to be an M.D.” Well, they peeled back something while at his office and...

Sheriff's had someone pose undercover and visited his office aka the most elaborate game of pretend ever. He physically examined the cop and gave medical advice. One report said that he was pretending to be a gynecologist which I really hope isn't true. After a two week investigation they led his dumb ass away in cuffs. While being taken away he said “I'm hurt because of the accusations and allegations. But like I said, this is not the first time where I've been accused and I will pursue this. And when I do, you guys will know.” Its fine. We know a liar when we see one. His website says he is the CEO, president, and founder of New Birth New Life Medical Center which opened in January. He allegedly practiced naturopathic medicine which is that fuck going to the doctor to treat this easily cured sickness I'm gonna read tea leaves and lay rocks on the sore spots medicine. Back in October he was told to stop playing this game.

On his profile he described himself as a “well rounded proffessional (da fuk?!). I utilize physiological, psychological, and mechanical methods, such as air, water, light, heat, earth (to treat patients)” It also says he is 25 and shows that he does not know how to spell professional. I'm surprised that anyone fell for this shit unless he was mostly doing broke ass people that can't tell from his face that its obviously a child. This is the really real world. Not Dougie Howser. He also has a civil lawsuit against him for a bad check from last year for a car. And that he said he served in the military. He didn't. He wrote a letter to the dealership saying “I am appealing to you as a human being that made a mistake. I do understand that they run a business and people do often times con them but this was not the case. I believe that $7,200 is allot to ask for on behalf of a mistake that was made by a young man.”

Oh, fuck this kid! He's pulling the same shit old people do when they get ripped off. They act all “I have experience and know more than you!” and the next thing you know they are short thousands of dollars because someone called and offered them the chance to go to Vegas for free. This is what happens when someone thinks they are far smarter than they actually are. 

He got busted. He needs to pay whatever he owes. He needs to go to jail. He needs to never be allowed to pull this kinda shit again. And where were his parents?! Oh, found something else. He is being looked at for stealing checks from a 86 year old woman he treated for stomach pains. And he says he is a minister. And had kidney cancer.

Holy shit! I wrote about this kid last year! Click here to read that! I found a quote from an enabler. Sorry. His grandfather. “He's not out doing drugs, he's not out trying to rob nobody. He's trying to do something constructive, and if he did do something and the paperwork wasn't right - he can get ahead of himself sometimes and he may have been trying too hard, but he had good intentions.” There is a magical road paved with that stuff.  

No comments: