Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dante Vs. Nature 60

The Yeti is real and walks among us! Run for your monkey ass lives! At least that's what I'll scream if this new image of one was real. I want it to be real. I want this, sasquatch, and dragons to be real. The fact that they aren't bums me out because I want there to be some more mystery to the world. I don't like when people logic certain things away and with creatures like this there is nothing you can tell me to convince me that it can't be real.

While hiking some people in Formigal, Spain took some footage that lasted a few seconds of this and said “This morning skiing in Formigal with friends, we've come across this. What the hell is it? A bear or a bloody Yeti? We've told the ski resort, but they haven't taken us seriously. I bet there's something on the loose out there. I know what I saw.” The resort where this happened reported “We have spoken to the witnesses of the sighting and after combing the area, we have found nothing. We believe, therefore, that there is no cause for alarm and that visitors' security is guaranteed. In any case, we will remain alert.” I bet you will. In the video it looks like the Yeti is taking a power piss which makes sense. Yeti gotta pee, too.

Click here for previous Dante Vs. Nature.

No comments: