Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Barbershop Strip Club AKA Getting Some Trim With Your Trim

Derrick Price, 43, the owner of Super Fades was arrested for running a strip club out of his barber shop. And before you ask, yes, this happened in Florida. For months the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation into this business before finally raiding it. Months? I got it. Bunch of pervy ass cops getting haircuts and lapdances before finally bringing the hammer down. Every Saturday night the place would transform into a somewhat shady looking barbershop into what had to be the least fun strip club ever. I haven't been in a barbershop since the 80's but I doubt much has changed about them. After getting my hair cut the first thing I wanted to do was wash all the hair off of my head, neck, and face. I've been cutting my own hair for years now and couldn't imagine trying to have some girl all up on me with my neck all itchy.

There was a pole even installed in the place which made me cock my eyebrow so fast that my glasses flew off. They say that investigators were able to but $20 worth of vodka early on a Sunday morning before realizing that one of the dancers was 17 years old. Uh-oh. That likely made some of the police who were enjoying the best gig they ever received pissed because after months they knew it was coming to an end.

The strippers at this place were also nude which is illegal and confusing to me. Why aren't all strip clubs nude? If I wanna see a bunch of half naked women that won't have sex with me all I have to do is stand outside on a warm day. Price was charged with various shit for letting a 17 year old strip, serving booze without a license, and running a strip club inside a goddamn barbershop. The young stripper was arrested too. Price posted bond and is out of jail. Who knows where the 17 year old is. While this was running this had to be the best thing ever to the guys who went. I'm sure some wives and girlfriends wondered why their man was going to get haircuts late every Saturday night and coming home with far less money, smelling like liquor, and smelling like baby oil. But seriously. You know that this investigation didn't need to happen for months. They were just having too much fun getting government paid haircuts and seeing strippers every week. 

No comments: