Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Anger Management

Thomas Mitchell was found guilty for aggravated assault in the shooting of his girlfriend. He shot her because he thought she was going to say the word "New Jersey." His lawyer said certain words caused Mitchell to snap such as "Wisconsin," "New Jersey," "Snickers," and "Mars."

Mitchell who is 54, covered his ears in court when these words were about to be said. The witnesses had to use flashcards instead. Mitchell was said to be troubled but not crazy. On March 19, 1999 Mitchell was convicted to shooting his girlfriend three times because he thought she was going to say "New Jersey." His girlfriend however survived the attack and died from other causes before the trial had begun.

Oh, when I read this story I was like, “It’s like they’re talking to me!” No, I wont shoot anybody but there are certain things that make me feel like I’m gonna snap or something when I hear them. But before I start, may I state how fucked up the chick he shot must be as she survived being shot three times by her man and then died some other way before trial? I mean, sheesh…

There are certain words that I cant stand. The words either just sound horrible or gross me out. Words like:

Twat.

Cunt.

Horrible ass words. And then there are songs and artists that make me go crazy. Anita Baker and Sade are the main offenders. I hate their voices. I don’t know what it is. I remember a few years ago there was some chick that when she heard Sean Paul she would have seizures. Its not that bad with me though. I just find their voices close to painful. And there is that new commercial with that song that goes “Take me away!” I hate that song. I cringe whenever it comes on. And that boy from the “Zoom Zoom!” commercials. If you ever want me to tear down a building with my bare hands or take on an entire army here’s what you gotta do.

Get an iPod.

Set it to play in a loop “Sweetest Taboo” by Sade and “Sweeter Love” by Anita Baker while having some device that pinches me (I hate being pinched).

Tell me the kid from the “Zoom Zoom!” commercial is inside.

Let loose.

Rockets.

No comments: