Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love & Rockets

According to research done at Lafayette College in Pennsylvania, kissing reduces stress by lowering the stress hormone, Cortisol, in the body.

When kissing, the brain is not only bombarded by the sensations but also by a chemical process. Kissing releases a hormone called oxytocin, which is the hormone responsible for positive social bonding and attachment. The body's release of oxytocin while kissing relieves stress.

When a man kisses a woman, he injects testosterone through his saliva to the woman. Testosterone is the hormone of sexual desire, the sexual desire releases endorphins, the feel good hormones, and stress is relieved through testosterone as well.Stress relief is as easy as kissing, who knew?

Now this is the kinda study I can get behind! Who cares how Mars died? I don’t wanna see anyone on the moon ever again. I wanna see what else happens when I smooch my lady. They spend so much money on research for things that really don’t matter. I have said for years that NASA should be destroyed. If a tiny piece of Styrofoam falling off can make a shuttle crash or explode in the sky we are nowhere close to Star Trek where they have shields and can take hits from Klingons for a good few minutes before some hapless bastard gets sucked into space. Imagine how lame a film would be if a Dixie Cup could take out the Starship Enterprise.

Its no secret that I love kissing. If I could sit here all day kissing and taking breaks to pee and brush my teeth I would be happy. My lady came by for a few minutes yesterday and I was all over her cheeks. She kissed me on the lips and I started smiling like a retard. I couldn’t even help it. Kissing does make you feel better.

Yeah, I know I talked more about Star Trek than kissing, but whatever. If you’re reading this damned thing it isn’t shocking to you no how. Plus, I really don’t like NASA. Waste of billions to see what happens to spiders and rock in space. I don’t care and neither should you. Rockets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U know who this is... and ur too sweet! XOXO Mr. Ross!