Saturday, August 16, 2014

Cat Holds Women Hostage

Damn it, people. How long are we gonna let angry cats chase us around our own houses? I wrote a story before about a cat using the baby in the house as a scratching post and forcing the family to hide while calling 911 for help (click here for that). Well. its happened again. Two women in San Diego had to call police after their cat, Cuppy, chased them into their bathroom. One of the women called her daughter to tell them what was happening. I dare someone to call me with that message. After five minutes of laughter followed by ten more of light chuckling I would hang up. The police showed up and eventually the cat left on its own. A neighbor said that the cat has been in the family but is unpredictable. Know why? Its a goddamn cat! All animals are unpredictable. Most humans are. You see people who say their dog would never bite someone until they get a new face. Everyone loves their cat until it chases them into the bathroom and they become a news story. I'll be damned if a cat holds me hostage.

No comments: