Friday, August 15, 2014

Drunk Driving Kid In Wisconsin

In Manitowoc, Wisconsin a 13 year old girl was pulled over by police for drunk driving a little bit before midnight. The car was pulled over because the lights weren't on and police discovered that there were five other kids under the age of 14 in the car. She also failed a field sobriety test. One of them was taking to a juvenile detention center, likely the one that was recently listed as a runaway. I can understand a kid stealing a car. They look cool and go fast. But getting drunk and then inviting five friends, one of whom is a runaway? Yeah but no. I don't think there has ever been a point in my life where I accepted that level of anarchy. I wish that there was more information given but since its a minor there won't be. I know it was her moms car but I want to know where she got the booze and how she gathered that many other kids dumb enough to go along with her plan. “Hey. I'm drunk, got my moms car, and a bad idea.” Sounds like fun! Jackass.  

No comments: