Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Salad Tossing For Freedom

This 52 year old lady from Louisiana was arrested for first being violent then being nasty. Well, its nasty because we know what she did but if this happened in her bedroom she'd be a champion. Diane Thomas was arrested after she beat up her boyfriend. By the way, if you're that age and have a “boyfriend” you both better have an agreement that marriage is garbage or just accept the fact that you two are roommates. When the cops showed up and the boyfriend had scratches all over him she told cops that her man was a bitch that he got in her face so she “beat his ass.” She also told cops that she couldn't go to jail because she “has a good job.” Then she took things to Freaky Town.

As she was handcuffed she told the officer “If you won't take me to jail I will get on my knees right now. Officer I will even lick your butt hole.” Now...this is why I'm not a cop. Why? Because I would have taken her up on her offer. I know I'm terrible! She was charged with misdemeanor domestic abuse and then felony bribery. She made the $5,000 bond and is back on the streets with the world knowing she is willing to toss salad to not go to jail.  

No comments: