Thursday, May 8, 2014

Loud Plane Sex

I have never flown on a plane. I'll wait as people gasp and wonder how I have managed to go 35 years without being on a plane. I'll tell you about how I don't have a cell phone next week. Or you can just click here and read about it. Anyhoot, since I have never been on a plane maybe that's why I don't get the appeal of having sex on a plane. There is the infamous Mile High Club and there are even planes that are specifically for having sex which is just too damned gross to eve ponder. This girl in her 20's was on a flight from London to Las Vegas on an eleven hour flight when passengers started complaining about loud sounds coming from the bathroom where she headed. They say that they saw her getting cozy with a guy near her before the loud sounds.

Oh, I forgot to mention that she was with her parents. Yeah. That is a thing that happened. The plane staff got the bathroom door open and she got all confrontational with them and started shouting. She is being described as “drunk.” So far we now know that she is British, in her 20's, and drunk. That narrows it down to about...10, maybe 11 women. They ended up handcuffing her to her seat for the rest of the flight. Surprisingly she didn't get charged with anything besides being a drunk ass that tries to fuck strangers on a plane while her family are a few feet away. That is until they landed at which time she kicked an officer and got charged with committing an indecent act.  

No comments: