Saturday, May 31, 2014

Stale Cinnabon Battle

Andrea Ann McCullough, 33, of South Carolina is in trouble. Before I get to her though let me just point out that Ohio and South Carolina are in competition for being the second craziest state in the country behind Florida. Around 7pm Andrea headed to a local Cinnabon and bought one of their delicious treats. She got her food and got mad telling someone on staff that it was stale. Fair enough. It happens. That's specifically why microwaves were created. It is being reported that she started yelling and then the employee said there was only one bun left started yelling back because that is a smart thing to do. Next thing you know Andrea is so pissed off that she says “I'm going to shoot down the place!” Employees told her they were gonna call the police and she left. Andrea was later arrested and charged with second-degree assault.

I seriously look at mugshots of people and think to myself “How can people let things escalate so fast?” I see people get snappy with cashiers knowing that in most cases it doesn't make anything better. I'm not known as a shouter. I mutter complaints about things. I started getting stale donuts from the place near me and stopped going there. No need to get into a fight over it and end up with my stupid face online because I got arrested. I haven't had a Cinnabon in years. Those buttery motherfuckers will melt in your mouth, man. Me and my brother Kevin would buy two each because we knew one would be gone before we reached his car. But I ain't gonna threaten anyone because one of them wasn't all that fresh. One of them donuts from Glazed? Okay, maybe then I would get into a fight.

No comments: