Friday, May 9, 2014

Dante Vs. Nature 42

Nature is like that crackhead in your family: you know what they are and you can pretty much know what to expect from them but you also know not to ever turn your back on them or trust them completely. I introduce to you, the Octogoat! This was born in Croatia this week. It has eight legs, a penis and vagina, and creeps me right the fuck out. Don't you dare says its cute. If you were walking down the street and this eight legged freak came galloping up to you chances are you wold either faint, scream, or shit yourself. Maybe you'd even scream, faint, then shit yourself all at the same time. It can happen. I'm not a fan of nature throwing curve balls. “I counted his legs and I thought I was seeing things. Then I called my neighbor to make sure that I am not crazy” farmer Zoran Paparic said in an interview. No. You're not crazy, sir. Nature is!

Click here for previous Dante Vs. Nature.

No comments: