Saturday, May 24, 2014

Locking Kids In Cars While Getting Waxed

A 22 year old mother of two in Kentucky named Courtney Kippes was arrested for leaving her two kids (2 and 3 year olds) in an unlocked, hot car while she was busy getting her vajayjay waxed. There are so many things wrong with that sentence. Some business owners in the area called the police after hearing screams from the children in the car. When cops showed up the kids were hot and sweaty. While inside the place getting waxed the business owner asked her if she had kids and she said that she didn't. She should've been honest because he was probably trying to save her goofy ass. Either way, cops showed up and busted her.

Then while in her car they found a crushed pill and straw for snorting a little booger sugar. Her bond has been set at $500 because its a woman. Oh, shut up. You know its true. She has been charged with child endangerment and drug possession. She looks okay. Love the Batman tattoo, but why get two? You freak. When I was little my parents left us in the car all the time. It was the 80's. We were way more durable and afraid of our parents. Just look out the window at all the other hot, sweaty Black kids whose parents knew not to take them into Ralph's. One time they left us in the car and me and my brother were goofing around and hit the brake and the car started rolling back. I had to run into the store and find my parents. I think my father beat a few months off my lifespan that night but I learned to not fuck around in the car when I was locked in it.  

No comments: