Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Students Use Rat Poison On New York Teacher

A New York school is being occupied by a couple of shepherds for the devil! A 9 and 12 year old from PS 315 in Brooklyn, NY have been charged with reckless endangerment, criminal possession of a weapon, and attempted assault after it was discovered that they put rat poison in the 51 year old teachers drink. It is being said that the boys wanted to see what would happen if they gave this to their teacher who after having the drink went to the principal and then the hospital where she is recovering. The school was alerted to what made the teacher sick after another student reported seeing the students do this to their parent. The 9 year old is the one who supplied the poison. The Department of Education said “We are greatly relieved that the teacher is recovering and we continue to closely monitor this situation. Ensuring the safety of our entire schools community is our priority, and while this matter is still under investigation, we will take swift and appropriate action.” 

The biggest question I have so far is why is there a 12 year old kid in the damned 4th grade?! This is why I couldn't have kids or be left in charge of them for an extended amount of time. Because I would lose all of my shit on these kids as a parent, teacher, or law enforcement. As a parent I would be upset that I had raised such a dumb, evil child. “Maybe the kid is having a hard time at home” someone said. Almost everyone does! That is no excuse to poison your fucking teacher! As a cop I would be compelled to hit these kids with charges as an adult. “That's not reasonable!” you say. Sorry for not wanting to die by having kids poison me! As a teacher I would never trust kids again. I know that sounds horrible but its how I feel. No teacher should have to worry about having their own students putting poison in the shit. This isn't King Arthur times or Game Of Thrones where poison is used almost like a spice.  

No comments: