Thursday, May 22, 2014

Chocolate Bunny Arrested For Murder

18 year old Amber Ward who also goes by the name “Chocolate Bunny” Florida has been charged with the murder of 29 year old Isaac Grace. Yes. Murder most foul! She met him online through Backpage ads and they hooked up at a hotel room in Tallahassee hotel room where she shot the shit out of him and took his cell phone. She is known for being a prostitute which is a terrible thing to be known for because of previous arrests. Police ended up finding her goofy ass after tracing calls made from the phone back to where she was in Mobile, Alabama because science. They found bullet shell casings in her car that they think will match the ones found at the crime scene. I've never bought a hooker before but I like to think I could do better than ol' Chocolate Bunny here. I mean...come on. She looks like me in a wig. Actually I look better in a wig. Want proof? Click this.

I can't believe that this is an 18 year old. I have talked about plenty of times how I think prostitution should be legal. Maybe if it were there wouldn't be a need for this 18 year old...girl to be hooking up with folks in hotel rooms and shooting their faces off. I wonder how it escalated to murder. Did he not wanna pony up the cash or did she go there with the intentions of killing this guy? They say she had ads posting he services hundreds of miles from each other so there may be even more victims. Dudes are usually too embarrassed to report when a woman has fucked them up which is sad. You pull a gun on my ass, man or woman, I'm saying something. But then there's the whole “I was looking to get laid by a hooker” issue that's a part of it. Hard to tell the law that you were robbed while trying to get some strange. If this chick hadn't been dumb enough to use a phone she took from a man she murdered it would've been a win/win. For her. Not him. Because she killed him.  

No comments: