Thursday, May 1, 2014

Here These Teachers Go Again

Another week another teacher in trouble for boning a student. Heather Lynn Miller, 46 of Katy, Texas, was caught with a naked ass 14 year old boy and because I'm getting closer to being an asshole than a dick as I age I will be completely bias since unlike past teachers that have slept with students, I have no sexual feelings towards this woman. A campus guard caught Miller in a temporary school trailer on a Sunday night by security during a regular old checkup of things which is just ridiculous. She told him that “everything was fine” and as he looked over her shoulder saw the boy getting dressed. “Providing a safe and secure learning environment is and will continue to be our top priority, and we will always act swiftly when that is compromised” the school district lied. An updated story says that the guard now saw her touching the boys junk.


Miller has been put on administrative leave and charged with improper relationship with a student and released after posting $50,000 bond. Some people that know Miller said that we should wait to hear her side of the story. That ought to be fun. Each time people who do this get a chance to speak it never works in their favor. A Pat Trull told reporters “It's sad for me because I know Heather, and I've seen her as a sweetheart that loves her children. Give her a chance.” Loving her own children isn't what's the issue here. Miller has been told by the court that she ca not contact the boy again. One lady asked why there isn't someone checking to make sure these teachers aren't child grabbers. Look. That ain't gonna happen. Background checks will not stop this from happening. I you ask me they should start doing parental background checks before people get pregnant. Robot teachers, man. That's the only way you're gonna ever stop this from happening. And before you ask, no, I do not think robot teachers are a good idea. Those things use human blood for oil.

No comments: