Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tig Ol' Australian Bitties On Google

Australia is a strange place. Besides animals that feed off of the screams of its citizens and food that is fed to citizens that scream, they also like to mess around with the Google Street View cars. I know when I see one I try my best to get on it. They have not updated my street since July of last year but I have seen the car go by since and decided to throw my fist in the air out of my window in the hopes of getting on there. This lady Karen Davis (what an unfortunate name) decided that flashing the car would be the best course of action. In an attempt to be classy I edited the image of her massive baby feeders.

“I look at Google Maps a lot and I wanted to be on there and I thought this is the way to do it. I got to tick something else off my bucket list” she said to a local paper. As for any haters she has. “All the flat-tittie chicks think I am disgusting.” Gotta love that attitude. It sounds even better when I think of her accent. Look at them things. Today I was talking to a friend about crazy things that are seen on Google with these cameras. I wish more women would do this. Or just send me pictures of their boobs. That would be the best Black History Month gift ever.  

No comments: