Thursday, April 2, 2015

Man Finds Bags Of Money And Doesn't Keep It

Sometimes a news story comes out where I think to myself “Yeah...I'd do the opposite.” A guy named Dan Kennedy found a 75 pound bag of cash that had fallen out of an armored truck. It was a bag of money filled with other bags of money. Come on now! Each bag had about $22,000 in them. Kennedy tried to stop the truck but could not so he headed to work and called the cops. “I thought it was going to be light. I reached down to grab it, and I couldn't move it.” He also said that he never thought to keep the money because he is not named Dante. 

The police said that he did the right thing by calling it in and having the money returned. Brink's told police they drove over a big bump on the highway but didn't realize they had lost a shit ton of cash. Kennedy hasn't heard about any reward but is happy that he experienced it. When I was little me and a cousin I had known my entire life fought tooth and nail over $20. Chances are that I would RKO my own child over a bag of money that contains bags of more money. If I found this much money you wouldn't hear from me for a very long time. Probably because I'd be arrested for using stolen cash to buy a Batmobile in singles.

No comments: