Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Guns Do Not Go There

I love when you find a story about a woman using her parts for things I would never think to do if I were a woman. This 19 year old chick from Tennessee named Dallas Archer, which I do have to say is a totally bad ass name, was arrested for driving with a suspended license.

A corrections officer did search on her when they realized that something was cray-cray in her vajayjay. So they took her to another room where it was discovered that she had something doing in her business.

A loaded North American Arms 22 LR revolver that was actually loaded was inside of her. She used her vagina as a purse. This is fucking nuts. There has been stories like this before and each time I am just in awe. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. When guys stick things in themselves I am horrified. When women do it I'm intrigued.

It turns out that the gun was stolen from a car in 2013 from a 70 year old guy named John Souther. He said that he would like the gun back at some point but that the gun would need “a bath in bleach.” Archer was charged with introducing contraband as well as gun possession. Shockingly, she was released after posting $6,000 bond. Come on now! How can you let someone go that stuck a gun, a loaded gun, into their body and tried to bring it into a jail? By the way, you may notice multiple pictures of this chick being used.

She's been arrested a few times. I always find it interesting when someone has a lot of mugshots. I can actually see the physical downfall of people. Maybe that makes me a bad person. I don't have one mugshot let alone two or three so yay for me and all that. Seriously.

You know how rare it is for a 35 year old Black guy to have never been arrested? I should have a parade! These are just the mugshots I could find. She might have been arrested a shit ton of times before she was even 18 years old. 

The last two pictures are from last year. She has been arrested for things like selling drugs, speeding, stealing, driving with a suspended license. You know. The usual. No one has mentioned a kid being involved which I'm happy for because these kinda stories with chicks tend to have some kid involved.

How scary must it be to stick a loaded gun into your body? I get nervous when I see people put them in the belts in movies. Do you stick it in barrel first? I'd think so because when you needed to use it you would have to be able to quickly yank it out.

Am I using way too much logic with this story and situation? Perhaps. I have wondered for most of my life what I would be like if I were arrested. I always say that I would become like a pig released to the wild. I for sure would never try to bring something into jail. I wouldn't even bring my glasses! Why the fuck do I want to be able to see the horror around me? 

No comments: