Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Old Dick Forced To Stand On Corner

There are some people on the planet that just make me wish I had some kinda portable “This is Sparta!” hole to kick them into. This guy in Ohio, 62 year old Edmond Aviv was forced by a judge to holdup a sign while sitting on the corner. The sign says “I AM A BULLY! I pick on children that are disabled, and I am intolerant of those that are different from myself. My actions do not reflect an appreciation for the diverse South Euclid community that I live in.” He had to do this because his neighbor has a husband that has dementia and a bunch of disabled kids that she takes care of. This is that whole public shaming thing that is being tried out more and more.

He called the neighbor lady Sandra Prugh a “Monkey Mama” while she was holding her adopted disabled child that was Black and because when you feel the need to be a bionic dick you don't just stick the tip in he also smeared dog shit on the wheelchair ramp. This went on for 15 years which is about 14 years and 364 days longer than it would've if he was my neighbor.

After pleading no contest to fourth degree (degrees go that high?!) disorderly conduct he was sentenced to fifteen days in jail, write a written apology, 100 hours of community service, anger management classes, mental health counseling, and five hours sitting with that small ass sign that is supposedly readable from 25 feet away. I mean if you're gonna make someone hold a sign the court should write and and make it super legible.

When a reporter asked if he was sorry he kept ignoring them before saying “I didn't do this” while he mumbled through his racist ass lips. He had a probation officer with him to watch and protect him. The neighbor also says that he spit on her, shined spotlights in her window, tried to run over her daughters that are in wheelchairs, and cut a hole in his garage wall and used a fan to blow kerosene fumes into their backyard. How is this man not locked in jail or having his ass kicked into his chest?! Fuck this guy. Is it because he's old that he isn't being punished more? Fuck that. I'm an equal opportunity assaulter. I'd heart punch this guy and then knee him in the chin while singing that song by One Direction “Beautiful.”

No comments: