Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Shit Just Got Real 20


This is one of those stories that makes my head spin. It is a pretty open and shut case of a grown ass woman fucking a boy but because I was once a boy (some would say I still am but not in a flattering way whatsoever) I see the situation that this kid was in and am sure that if I were in his shoes I would do the same thing he did. Corrie Anne Long who is a 43 year old middle school teacher in Texas gave her 8th grade student a blowjob.


This little situation came to an end after a classmate saw the boy slap Connie on her ass and her sitting on his lap. Police have charged her with sexual assault on a minor and improper conduct with a student. When the boy was interviewed he told them that he first got his wang mouthasized by his teacher who he had known since 6th grade right before Thanksgiving break. Connie was released on $30,000 bond and has a court appearance coming up soon. She has also been fired from her job. So that's what it takes to get rid of a teacher, huh?

Now this is where shit gets real. To me.


Years before I would've known what to do with a woman there were teachers I would have had sex with if they had tried. Female teachers. Gotta be specific. You never know. Don't need any weird, creepy male teachers from my past finding this and trying to find me. But there were for sure a couple of teachers where if I were left alone in a room with them and they tried to touch my dick I would've totally been down for it. And I would have shut my mouth, not told anyone, and never spoke about it ever again.

But then...

There is the skeevy factor. If this story had the genders reversed I would be screaming about how the male teacher needed to have his balls cut off and send the girl to counseling immediately. What is with that? I think that most men would agree that if they had the chance to bang one of their teachers that they would've. And I can never talk about teachers having sex with students without bringing up the Debra Lafave Factor.

Look back at it.

Any time a teacher has sex with a student this is the face that pops into my head and I know that as a young man that my will was weak. Back then I couldn't give dick away and here was this woman just handing out sex to her student (she was 23 at the time and he was 14). No boy is turning this woman down. With the other teacher in this story? I'd politely decline her offer.

Click here for previous Shit Just Got Real Posts.  

No comments: