Monday, April 14, 2014

Man Raped By Fake Romanian Angelina Jolie

A terrifying monster claiming to be an Angelina Jolie look alike was arrested for the rape and stabbing of a man in Romania. Luminita Perijoc, 31, said in court that she was on medication when she committed this shit. By the way, Erf. Be careful because “I am on medication” or “I forgot to take my medication” is the new “I was drunk and can't be held responsible for my actions.” The victim, Nicolae Stan, also 31, a cab driver was delivering wine to her home when she held him at knife point. Hmm. Sounds fishy. This all occurred in 2012 but just now wrapped up because everyone in that country is a vampire and night court moves slowly. It's all “Your honor, bleh!” this and “I object, bleh!” that. Stan showed up at Luminita's place when she whipped a four inch blade on him. I whipped a four inch blade on a girl once. She laughed at me. And by blade I mean my dick. And by my dick I mean this never happened.

So she undressed him and demanded that he go down on her. And by go down on her I mean oral sex. And by oral sex I mean he was forced fed poontang pie. I don't know about you but I am cracking myself up writing this. Anyhoot, after she got her rocks off she forced him to bone her two times. He couldn't get it up for a third session so she got made and stabbed him a few times. Listen, ladies. Not to sound crude or anything but the dick don't always work that way. Just because you're hot and even when we want to have the sex, that doesn't mean its gonna always get up. I have heard so many women say “No man has ever had a problem getting it up for me!” Read about my wangs adventures here

Good for you because the day it happens (and believe me, it will) you will cry tears of confusion and rage. Its science. Maybe he needed to rest a minute. Lucretia McEvil wasn't having none of that and Stan escaped to the bathroom where he was able to call police. 

Luminita was arrested and given five years in jail but then the shit was reduced to four years because of the medication defense. If this is a taste of how Romanian laws work then you can keep that shit. Stan says that he wanted to go Italian husband on her but was afraid that it would look like he was the aggressor. “I think she wasn't used to anyone saying no because she flew into a rage when I declined. When I refused she attacked me with a knife, and forced me to have sex with her but she still stabbed me.” No matter what he did she was gonna stab his weird ass. He says that now people are making fun of him. He is a father of three by the way. I say it is good he chose not to sleep with a female version of Old Gregg

“They don't understand why I refused her, but they do not know what it is like to have a mad woman yelling at you at knife point. They look at her, then look at me and laugh. But I think anyone would find it impossible to perform with a knife at their throat even if they were with Miss Romania.” It is sad that he even has to defend himself this way. How dare a man try not to have sex with this...woman? Its male shaming. There are still ignorant ass people running around thinking that a man can't be raped. It is just as stupid as that government official who said that when a woman is raped that she can stop a pregnancy from occurring from sheer force of will. Come on now.

Besides all of the fuckery involved in this story let us not overlook the fact that this woman looks more like Angelina than she does Angelina Jolie. Seriously. I look more like Jolie than this dame. I used to think Jolie was super hot at a time but she never looked like what this woman that impersonates her looks like. Ever. Angelina Jolie could spend the next fifteen years putting fires out with her face and still look better than Luminita. People who try to get famous by looking like a famous person scare me. People that get famous by looking like a famous person that takes the wrong pills and forces guys to sleep with them by way of stabbity threats scare me a tiny bit more. But for real's. Why was a cab driver delivering wine?

No comments: